Your First Visit
We make it easy
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. One of our goals is to make the patient experience comfortable.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A warm, comfortable environment.
- Doctor and team who treat you like family
- A collaborative dental treatment plan between you and the dental team that respects you and your wallet
- Ultimately a dental home where patient’s continued support and referral of friends and family is sincerely appreciated.
What to Expect
Dr. Flores will perform a complete examination and discuss any concerns and treatment you may require. The examination will identify any existing restorations, any new conditions such as tooth decay, gum/periodontal disease, even failing, existing restorations. Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit or may be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums. Every effort will be made to complete your cleaning at the first visit.
What to Bring
To make your visit as pleasant and successful as possible, there are a few things you should bring with you:
- A picture ID
- Any dental insurance benefit information you may have, like your insurance card
- If you have had dental x-rays in the last six months, please bring them with you, or have them forwarded from your previous dental office to ours via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If no x-rays are available, plan on having new ones taken in our state of the art digital x-ray machine.
With a simple set of forms, we will ask you about your previous and current medical and dental history, any prescription or over the counter medications, vitamins and/or supplements you are taking, and any dental insurance benefits you may have to assist you.
Want to get a head start?
You’re coming to our office because you want to see us, not be handed a clipboard. Make it easy and securely fill out your information online or download all our patient forms now. Simply complete the forms and bring them to your first visit.
New Patient Form - Fill Out Online
Update Patient Form - Fill Out Online